We deliver critical AccuWeather Snow Alerts via email multiple times up to 5 days in advance of snow and ice events, highlighting the facts you need to make the most important decisions for your business. To complement the emails, our advanced Snow Alerts website is a personalized dashboard, organized with the most important details, clear graphical displays and updated minute by minute.
Saving time means you’ll no longer need to wade through multiple, conflicting forecasts.
We take the work out of preparing for the next snow event by curating easy-to-read forecasts, charts, tables and maps based on the thresholds you select for snow, ice and wind.
AccuWeather Snow Alerts are a must for anyone who needs to make snow and ice decisions quickly.
Snow Alerts Include
Start and end times
Exact start and end times of snow and ice accumulation
Total accumulation of snow and/or ice
Heaviest snowfall times
Predicted periods of heaviest snow
Specific changeover from snow to ice to rain
Hourly temperatures and wind
Updates before, during and after the storm to prepare for drifting, rapid freeze-ups and other challenges
Expected temperature and weather conditions following the storm
Critical information at a glance. Access your personalized Snow Alert dashboard on the go keeping you up to speed, down to the minute, on what’s coming next.
Why subscribe to AccuWeather Snow Alerts
Before it snows, start planning
- Keep customers happy while avoiding unnecessary expenses
- Eliminate unnecessary preparation for storms that will not materialize
- Be prepared for winter weather events not predicted elsewhere
- Maximize efficiency of your business
- Schedule personnel, plowing and salt applications at ideal times for safety and reduction of liability
- Minimize overtime costs by allocating personnel and equipment effectively and efficiently
- Make the best decisions about crew scheduling, equipment needs, supply chain and operational plans
Continual updates allow for proper planning of employees necessary for snow removal and minimizing overtime hours.
-G.D., New Jersey
Advance warnings save me money and permits better scheduling of personnel and equipment.